I want to go Here. So in my business, selling Southern Living at HOME, each year they offer a general incentive trip. I have never really set a goal to go on the trip. This year, I really want to go on this trip. It is to the Dominican Republic. Maybe it is because of our cruise last year to the Caribbean that is making me want to go. I LOVED the cruise. It was so much fun. And the Caribbean is so beautiful! They are offering an all inclusive trip to the DR, all expenses paid. Even for my DH if I get enough points. Otherwise we can buy him into the deal. But a good friend of mine also sells and it would be so fun to go together and not pay. So now I am reluctantly putting it out there for all to see.
I WANT TO GO ON THIS TRIP!!
Now, what do I have to do to get there. That is the issue. I have to work. I have never been one to sell so well. I do love Southern Living at HOME, but I take no for an answer. So to do this I have to step out of my comfort zone. AUGH!! For anyone who knows me that is not an easy thing. Yet, if I want this trip I have to do it.
So I am putting it on my blog. In cyberspace, for all who know me, or know someone who knows me, can see. My goal.
EARN THIS TRIP!!!
Anyone think I can do this??????? My true self slipping into this post. :-)
1 comment:
YOU CAN DO IT!!! Tomorrow is pay day what do I ahve to do to help? DO you want to do a cyper space blog party? Maybe if you have a link to a catalog I can post it on my blog ....
I'll buy something
Post a Comment