Sunday, February 24, 2008

Ya Gotta Have Friends

This past week has been long and kind of a challenge. I have been watching a 2yr old and a 9 month old everyday from just before 8 am until just after 4 pm. They are very cute kids and I love them to death, but my youngest is 5 and my house is not prepared for a two year old.
I am slightly spoiled, with my oldest in HS and my youngest in preschool 4 days a week, I have a lot of "free" time. Not this past week. So as my week was coming to an end and my patience was long gone, two of my close friends stopped by for a visit. With them, they brought Panera sandwiches and Diet Coke, as well as two helping hands and a couple of kids to play with the others. One had a boy that plays with Drew and the other had a girl to play with cute Cori, who is two. That left baby Luke with two additional adults to talk to. YEAH for friends.
Here is a public thank you to Kim and Cheryl. Love you both and you are awesome! They helped me make it through my week.

3 comments:

Heather said...

tell them to come back in a few days....hear you will have more company.

Anonymous said...

Chris,
You are very welcome. It worked out great both ways with Brooke having someone to play with for a short time.
You are so incredible or should I say "wonder woman" with all that you do. This blog is awesome....
Have a great week....

Cheryl

Sonya said...

I so need a virtual Diet Coke! Like I said, you are a brave woman to take on babysitting again :).