I received some awesome good mail from my good friend Amanda. She is a great artist and has such creative ideas. After all they don't call her Artsy Amanda for nothing. She has been making scrapbook kits for her Brownie Troop. We talked awhile back and I told her that our troop was doing scrap booking as well this year for a badge. So what did she do? She sent me some fantastic scrapbook kits for my girls and some great paper left over for us to use as well. She pretty much planned my whole meeting. 

And I just found out that I won some calling cards from STEFANIE
I found out about the contest on Kristi's website and thought I would go check it out. There are some awesome items and so cute. I was thinking of ordering some things and then I won!!! Yeah! So now I can order and get a little extra! THANKS STEFANIE!!
Thanks for helping me be one too as well as making my day with some great mail!!
1 comment:
Cute paper! You have some great friends :).
Post a Comment