Tuesday, February 12, 2008

SPT what will you do for yourself this valentine's day?

So it is that time again, Self Portrait Tuesday. I have slacked off for a few weeks. I thought this SPT was right up my ally. My DH is gone for the week and next week I am watching two littles, adorable as they are, it is two extras and at ages 2 and 9 months, will take my undivided attention. So what a better time than to do something for myself this Valentine's Day.
For two years in a row, my fabulous Brownie Troop and their moms have given me spa gift cards. I am sad to say, that I still have every penny of those gift cards for the spa. I have not used them. So...............for this Valentine's Day, I am going to treat myself to a massage and a mani pedi. Relaxation and a little spoiling. It is about time to use those cards.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea. You deserve it!
-The DH

Tilane said...

Have fun! I love getting massages. I think that's becoming my husbands fall-back gift, and I don't mind at all!

Unknown said...

i hope you enjoy every single second of it!! i have a massage gift certificate to use soon. wonder if they have openings here tomorrow?!?

Melodrama Mama said...

I can't believe it has taken you this long to use them! Go already!