The joy of giving is the greatest joy of life.
So I was having a blah kind of week. Feeling sorry for myself for so many reasons that I am sure are quite valid. :-) I decided I needed to snap out of it and what better way than to put together some good mail!
So here is a shot of the good mail day I had. It did improve my mood!
So Happy Good Mail Day!!
4 comments:
Hey - I didn't see you much today at church! Let's talk later! And...with sending out all of your mail did you really stick to the not spending any $.$$?
THanks so much for the awesome good mail package! It really brightened my day, I can't wait to post it on my blog!
I loved my package!!!! Thank you very much it brightened my week and I still have a few candies to bribe with. That's power!!!!
Hurrah! I just got my Good Mail this morning, Chris! Thank you so much for thinking of me way over here!
It's just fabby, fabby, fabby and I'm going to try and photograph it (in cr*p lighting) today. AND so far, the girls haven't seen it so it's mine all mine! Thank youuuu! x
Post a Comment