Monday, February 11, 2008

A Charmed Life

This fabulous girl, Dana, is trying to get more traffic on her site and reach more people to sell her beautiful jewelry. The one who refers the most people gets a bracelet designed especially for the winner. So I am all about winning. :-)
I love, love LOVE her designs. They are just beautiful and I am amazed that she does so many different ones each day.
So Ladies, Here are the rules. I would love it if you help me win. I know you will love her work.
1. All you have to do is email charmeddesigns@gmail.com or leave a comment on the site letting her know they have visited her website.
It is imperative that you tell her WHO SENT YOU. If you fail to do that, I will not get credit towards the prize. Please make sure to let Dana know who referred you. That would be me Chris Riker. :)
2. If the you like what you see join the email list!

No comments: