Thursday, February 14, 2008

Roses are Red

A BIG THANKS to Cara for my LOVE swap package. What fun things inside. And I love Harry Conick Jr. So Fun. The littles will enjoy the pencils and chocolate as well. They already found the gum. I love the pillow. The hand made pillow is for leaving notes to DH and or the kids. I think we will all take turns. It is a great idea. Maybe they will find the pillow if they have done a good deed. THANKS!! it is going to be so fun finding ways to use it. Very cute idea. I LOVE fresh flowers!! So I also have to thank my DH and my parents for the beautiful flowers in the house. DH is not fond of "forced" holidays. He prefers to do flowers when he wants. :-) So he tends to always do flowers on Feb 9, which is the day he proposed, 16 years ago. So he left me the beautiful roses before heading to the north eh. So thanks sweetie.
All in all a nice Heart Day to be celebrating!!

No comments: