So in January, we took a cruise with Alan's sister Janet and her husband Matt and our friends Andy and Carmina. It was a first for all of us. We went to the Eastern Caribbean. It was beautiful and we had a great time. I can say it will not be the last cruise for any of us. Here is a picture of us in St Thomas. Don't we look like we are having fun? St Thomas was the first of 5 islands we visited on our 7 day cruise.
OK so I was talk
ed into Braids on St Maarten. I learned to say no to things eventually. It did make life easier with my hair up for the rest of the cruise. I disappointed the girls by taking them out before I came home. It was a cheap way to get a face lift. Boy they do pull tight.
OH MY FOOD!! Ok so there is food all the time. Pizza any time you want. I swear you are eating every two hours, or so it seems. But it is some fabulous fixings. They even make it look pretty.
All good things come to an end. This is Puerto Rico. The end of a fantastic vacation. We could not have asked for better weather or company. Thanks Matt and Jan, Andy and Carmina, for making our cruise spectacular. It is time to plan another one!!
So for anyone interested in seeing more photos you can see Puerto Rico here http://picasaweb.google.com/RikerPics/SanJuan2007?authkey=xjSDibp1z20
And more cruise photos here http://picasaweb.google.com/RikerPics/Cruise2007?authkey=CbjryWLSAp0

3 comments:
Great photos! They couldn't keep me out of the sushi bar on my cruise. Come to think of it, that may have not been the best place to hang out...
Thanks Stace! I appreciate the help getting the pictures up. The Sushi was good. :-)
Fun pics! I can't believe how long your hair has gotten.
Post a Comment