So today I am avoiding housework. There is so much I should be doing, but instead, I am writing about Extreme Home Makeover. This Sunday, March 25th, Extreme Home Makeover will be using Southern Living at HOME products in their new home they are building. Many of you that read this blog, know that I sell Southern Living at HOME products, so this is actually some interesting news for me. It is always good for business when products show up in public places. I am trying to decide if I should give a discount on items seen on the show. They did not tell us wha items would be on the show. The items shown below are some of my favorite that I actually have in my home. The Patina Wall Tiles are new and I just hung them on the wall going up the stairs. 

3 comments:
Oh,dude, I am so there! I watch that show religiously anyway. I bet you figured I would be the first to post anyway, right? I like the new picture of you and Alan that you put up!
YOu are so funny!! I did figure you would be there first. But don't forget it is the first to post what Southern Living is shown on the show tongight. Happy Hunting!!
Oh, I know....I couldn't see what specifically was from SLAH, but I swear I saw the red vase featured on a catalog cover within the past year. It was really hard to see stuff.
Post a Comment