Sunday, March 25, 2007

What Happened?!!

OK, so my great idea was a bust. I could not see a single Southern Living item on that show, except in the credits. It shows that products were used in the credits and online, but it does not show what they are. So you, Amanda WIN!! I will be sending you a real Southern Living item, to be seen, not hidden. I am sure SLAH will come out and tell us what was used, at which time I will post those items, at least by list, because no doubt they are fabulous. I am seriously bummed. Alright, so it is not the end of the world, but I was looking forward to my little contest and seeing some great product on display. Oh well. It was a great show and a beautiful home. Congrats Wilson Family!! SLAH's fame located here http://abc.go.com/primetime/xtremehome/featured/sears418.html Southern Living At HOME Exclusive Home Décor Products SLAH_extrememakeover@timeinc.com This is what I hoped to see Or this.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

OK , seriously, I posted on the original one, too. I know I had to come up with what was in the show, I was simply letting you know I was playing your little game. It was a fun idea, but you're right, it was really difficult to find the accessories. You don't have to send me anything....silly girl!

Chris said...

You get a gift for playing my little game that was a bust. :-)You get the "A" for effort. Haha Just so you know, I like sending fun things in the mail. Watch for it!!