So today I have been looking through old pictures to see all that we have on the computer. I need to scan my pictures before the digital camera and have them on a disk as well. It is so easy to go through all the pictures, quickly to find what I need. The kids were enjoying the pictures of themselves old and recent. I thought I would post a few that they liked. My how time flies. Here is the youngest, Drew. Probably the most documented child, at least in digital form.

This is Drew in 2003, so little and now in 2007, did you think he would have that 'tude?

My earliest digital of Sarah, she is still all about the dolls. Next weekend for her birthday, her friend Kyra, Kyra's mom Kim and Sarah and I are going to NYC to the American Girl Store there. We are going to stay in a hotel for the night and let them see NY. We are going to the Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero, South Street Seaport etc. She is really looking forward to it.


Here she is trying on her baptism dress. Dad started taking pictures. Fits well now.

So here is Kate, little Kate. Funny to see her so young. She is doing so much now that it is hard to picture her this young.

Now in 4th grade and too smart for her own good.

Last but not least, Mary. My baby pics of her are all film. I need to scan them all so I have them at my finger tips. She was a carrot top as a young child. Very orange. And now...
Where does the time go. Are Alan and I really old enough to have a almost 14yr old????!!! EEEK!!!! I think we might be.
2 comments:
Oh, I love seeing pictures of your kiddos growing up! Drew always was such a cutie pie--I still have that outfit you know? Kate is just a doll-those chubby cheeks from when she was a baby girl, oh how darling. Time does fly, doesn't it? Sounds like Sarah will have a blast in NYC--what a fun birthday!!
I hope Sarah doesn't break the bank on her NYC trip. It will be fun though. And Kate, to look at her now you would never have expected chubby cheeks.
I am pretty sure Graham has grown out of that outfit. :-) It is cute though.
Post a Comment