So this post is soley for fun. This is a picture of the bedroom set that I want for my room. My husband and I have been married for 15 years and have yet to purchase a bedroom set. So this is my sole purpose these days, convincing my husband that we NEED this set. I have to tell you this is the set that he would absolutley love. It has gadgets. He loves gadgets, most men do. So I actually have a shot at convincing him of this deal. :-) However, our room is set to have red walls. Can't you picture it?
I have a good friend, Kim, who loves shopping and decorating as much as I do. We often try and figure out a way to get most of what we want in the cheapest way. We spent the last two days trying to figure out how to make her dining room fabulous. She found these great chairs.
Now the best thing about this chair is that it looks great in her dining room and adds some fabulous style to her living room/sitting room. They are so comfortable. She cannot get 8 of these chairs, we do live in DC and have young children. So, to make it great, we were planning to spray paint her old chairs black and recover the seats. Fun!! This is what we do during the day when we are not watching cute kids. I have to say we do have fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment