Monday, December 29, 2008

You Will Be Missed Grandma

My Grandmother passed away yesterday. We knew a couple of weeks ago that she would not be around much longer and I remembered many things that I love about my grandmother.
You will be missed!

6 comments:

Janet said...

so sorry for your loss!! will you head west for services?

Nikki said...

So sorry to hear about your loss. My grandfather passed away in August. Even though you know it's their time, it's still hard not having them around. i hope you are able to attend funeral services and/or visit with family and share memories.

Sonya said...

She's a beautiful lady and she was beaming right up to the last of our visit. No one can smile like Grandma Brown. She was truly awesome.

Heather said...

I am sorry Chris. Hugs to you, your Mom and your whole family

Unknown said...

i love that you were able to put these photos together. i have gathered so many, and i'm not sure what to do with them yet.

my sympathies and hugs, chris.

Amanda :-) said...

I'm always amazed how you can still see a certain something in a person's face throughout an entire lifetime. Your Grandma had a 'certain something' in her look. I LOVE that first picture of her, it's gorgeous!

I'm glad you have lots of good memories to carry with you through 2009. My condolences to you all. x