Wednesday, January 7, 2009

SPT 2009 More Self-Portraits

Lelly always has great challenges. I have yet to take time to think about my goals for the coming year. Something I want to do still. But I do know that I enjoy doing these weekly challenges and need to be better about them.

i love a new year. i love the chance to start over. and i know you do, too!! so, if you've been absent from spt, or if you haven't gotten up the nerve to link up, or if you are lurking and haven't yet picked up that camera, now is the time to come along! how about you make a resolution to join in the fun?

  • tuesday, january 6 i resolve to take more self-portraits
  • tuesday, january 13 i resolve to take more self-portraits with people i love
  • tuesday, january 20 i resolve to take more self-portraits while trying new things
  • tuesday, january 27 i resolve to take more self-portraits doing things i enjoy

My neighbor told me that on New Year's Day in their family, they go through a jar of papers that they have put in though out the year. Every trip they go on or some event they attend, they drop a piece of paper in the jar. On New Year's Day they go around the room and pull out a piece of paper and tell what they remember from that activity. I thought that was a great idea and want to try that with my family. Maybe this will be a picture from each activity during the year. Including a self portrait.

So to begin 2009, my first trip of the year and my favorite car as a rental.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cracking me up with your rental car! glad you enoyed your trip and are now home safely.