Tuesday, January 13, 2009

SPT: More Self Portraits with People I Love

So I am trying hard to at least keep up with Lelly's challenges as sadly I have been slacking on my blog. So today is I resolve to take more self portraits with the people I love.
So I took pictures of my DH's birthday last night and thought about writing this post. This morning our main computer crashed. No pictures from last night, or any other time I may have taken a portrait with the people I love. But I am determined to do this post. So thanks to my newly acquired (ok not so new) addiction to Facebook, I have pictures that can be put on this post. So they are older, but I learned that I am occasionally in the pictures I take.
I do need to be in them more often. I tend to be one taking pictures and not in them. I don't feel very photogenic, so therefore I take pictures. :-)
But I am sad that I don't have more pictures of myself with my friends. I am fairly good with the family thing, but need to "resolve" to be better about pictures of my friends.
I cheated slightly here, as someone else has taken these pictures that I am in. However, I am pretty impressed with myself for finding any usable photos for this post today. LOL
Do you like pictures of yourself?
Do you tend to take the pictures instead of be in them?
Do you have pictures of your friends?
Check out Lelly's blog for more on portraits with people I love.

9 comments:

Linda said...

I'm always the "picture taker" and there's a reason for it...like you, I don't particularly like my picture taken!

Lelly's challenges have helped to put me in pictures a little bit more and actually, SPT's have become pretty fun!

Yay for your beautiful family photo!

Dacia said...

No, I don't like taking pictures of myself either. Good for you for finding pictures with you in them with the ones you love. It's great to have memories with those special people in our lives.

Unknown said...

way to cover from your computer crash!

Sarah said...

I just wrote on my blog, thank goodness for SPT's or I would never be in a picture. Way to persevere through the computer crashing.

Courtney said...

Thank heavens for Lelly and her SPT challenges or I would NEVER have a photo of myself. Good to see you!

Lene said...

It is funny how our blogs have helped us be part of the picture of our families.

Oh facebook....such an addictive, fun, time-waster.

MaryRC said...

i love the colors its like everyone wore jewel tones. even goofy! LOVE baby you can drive my car! we wake up to the beatles alot in my home.. great spt, who cares if you didnt take it, at least we get to see you and share with you...

Jeanette said...

Great point. I do need more pictures with my friends. Way to get this post put together. It's perfect.

Tina said...

I too am usually the one behind the camera. I hate having my picture taken and usually run the other way.