Tuesday, January 27, 2009

SPT: Things I enjoy

tuesday, january 6 i resolve to take more self-portraits tuesday, january 13 i resolve to take more self-portraits with people i love tuesday, january 20 i resolve to take more self-portraits while trying new things tuesday, january 27 i resolve to take more self-portraits doing things i enjoy
I continue to not be very good at posting as of late. I really need to step it up. I promised myself, this week I would post for SPT.
Yesterday I went to lunch with some friends to celebrate my/their/our birthdays. I even took my camera to take a picture of me doing something I enjoy, lunching with friends. And guess what I did not do????!! Take a picture! Lame.
So I find myself on Tuesday, a snow day for us, wondering what to post with out a picture from yesterday.
Then it hits me. While I am sitting and catching up on Burn Notice, I am enjoying a YUMMY, white chocolate mousse birthday cake that my parents got me this past weekend.

So above is a picture of a piece of the yummy white chocolate cake. This cake was ordered from a German Bakery. It is yummy, I am not a big cake person, but this cake is my favorite.

I also enjoy redecorating rooms. So here is a picture of me with my newly covered couches and the new color palette for my living room. Blue and green and brown. I really enjoy changing things up a bit.

What do you enjoy doing?

Do you forget to take pictures even when you bring your camera?

What is your favorite cake flavor?

9 comments:

Rebekah said...

i would do almost anything for a piece of cake...

Ann On and On... said...

Great colors! It is always fun to redecorate, it can make old things seem new with a few added items.

That cake looks amazing,bonus points for the parents on getting that it. I'm with Rebekah I would do almost anything for a piece of that cake.

If you haven't already...stop by my blog to be a part of my YuMmY Valentine's give-a-way.

Kate said...

I too would do just about anything for a piece of cake. White cake with buttercreme frosting. mmmmmm.

MaryRC said...

wait are you sure you're not me?? i am totally serious..
lunches... me too
cake... me too, especially shee shee poo poo cake
redecorating... me too
browns blues and greens, exact shades.... me too

well whoda thunk!!

Linda said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!

I love cake of all kinds but my favs are: carrot cake, white cake, choco cake, and german choco cake...see, I told you...I LIKE THEM ALL!

Dacia said...

Yes, I take my camera with me places intending to take pictures doing those things that I love, and I FORGET. That cake looks yummy! Celebrating birthdays is so much fun!!

Jeanette said...

I also love decorating. And yes! I always forget to take pictures even when I remember my camera! So frustrating!

Courtney said...

YUM-O! That cake would have complemented my ice cream yesterday very well. I really like cake too...my favorite is a Kathy's Rum Cake with strawberry/banana filling...sigh! Love the new colors in your room!

Lene said...

Cake....I am a sucker for cake.