Tuesday, December 2, 2008

SPT: My Holiday is Filled with Love

One of my favorite holidays is Christmas. I love decorating the house and I love that the kids enjoy it almost as much as I do. :-) One of the things I love is Nativity Scenes. I love all kinds of Nativities. I would have them everywhere. I even ordered the Little People Nativity for the kids to have one to play with. It is great. The one below is my newest addition. D likes to move the pieces around to different places.
So I took a picture of us at one of the many Nativities in my home. Just one part of the Holidays that I love.
Do you love the Holidays?
Do you like decorating for them?
Do you collect Nativities?
Check out Lelly's site for more Love during the Holidays.

9 comments:

Courtney said...

I love nativities too...it is such fun getting them all out and decorating...great post!

The Monkeys said...

I love nativities too. I have my husband get me one from the various places he travels. None from Iraq, though!

Cecilia said...

I love nativities! We have two up in our house right now....I love it! It helps when we are teaching the kids about Jesus.

MaryRC said...

Cant wait to see them...

Janiece said...

I could not see your pictures...but yes I LOVE nativity sets...I have thought about getting "the little people" one, even though my youngest is 20!

Dacia said...

I love nativities too, but I only have one. I don't have a mantel, but if I did, I would buy a big nativity to display there.

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I love nativities, too. What a fun thing to SPT this week.

Amanda :-) said...

We introduced a new feature to our Advent Fair at church last week. Church families were invited to bring along their family nativity, and they were displayed across various points in the church centre. It was fascinating comparing everyone's nativity sets. Do you follow that tradition of not putting the Christ into the manger until Christmas morning?

Sonya said...

Love nativities...just got mine all out today too. I think it's great to remind the kids just what Christmas is all about :). Still loving the red walls!!