What's this? I've not read Lelly's guide notes! Are you in and out of the car at the moment? In-out, in-out, in-out, in-out, fill the tank, in-out, in-out. Same here...
I'm amazed that you're finding the time to wear cute jewellery :-D
I thought I was done but now my son has a cold and with brand new babies in the family we'll probably have to stay home. So now I have to run buy all of the fixins and make it all myself. Not fun! Oh well what can you do?
My sister-in-law will be hosting Thanksgiving this year. I have not had to make a single trip to the store! (Of course,she's hosting it because I have to work...)
9 comments:
me too. feels like i've been doing too much of that.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Looks like you'll be prepared!
weird- like deja vous.....
I am ready -- now let the cooking begin.
What's this? I've not read Lelly's guide notes! Are you in and out of the car at the moment? In-out, in-out, in-out, in-out, fill the tank, in-out, in-out. Same here...
I'm amazed that you're finding the time to wear cute jewellery :-D
Ah, yes...me too! What fun what fun!
Happy Thanksgiving! It's fun to see your groceries in the back seat.
I thought I was done but now my son has a cold and with brand new babies in the family we'll probably have to stay home. So now I have to run buy all of the fixins and make it all myself. Not fun! Oh well what can you do?
My sister-in-law will be hosting Thanksgiving this year. I have not had to make a single trip to the store! (Of course,she's hosting it because I have to work...)
Post a Comment