see? no words = easy peasy!you look great with your voting sticker!
What ELSE is everyone going to do on this most historical day!!!??? You ROCK! Go vote, whoohoo! Chris, your hair is looking so long and flowing...I love it!
we're on the same wavelength today- let's just hope we're this smiley tomorrow after results come in!!
Love the sticker!
Everyone's stickers are way nicer than mine! Looks like we're all in the same frame of mind :)
way to rock the vote!
Looks like a lot of us had the same idea for this SPT :) Great job!
hooray for voting bloggers! you look great!
I voted too & did the same for my stp
All of us SPT girls are so civic minded. Good for you!
Good job!
love to see all the different vote stickers
Good for you! Sadly, our polling place was not giving out stickers. I felt a bit cheated.
geez, everyone got a cute sticker....why don't we get stickers? great SPT!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
see? no words = easy peasy!
you look great with your voting sticker!
What ELSE is everyone going to do on this most historical day!!!??? You ROCK! Go vote, whoohoo! Chris, your hair is looking so long and flowing...I love it!
we're on the same wavelength today- let's just hope we're this smiley tomorrow after results come in!!
Love the sticker!
Everyone's stickers are way nicer than mine! Looks like we're all in the same frame of mind :)
way to rock the vote!
Looks like a lot of us had the same idea for this SPT :) Great job!
hooray for voting bloggers! you look great!
I voted too & did the same for my stp
All of us SPT girls are so civic minded. Good for you!
Good job!
love to see all the different vote stickers
Good for you! Sadly, our polling place was not giving out stickers. I felt a bit cheated.
geez, everyone got a cute sticker....why don't we get stickers? great SPT!
Post a Comment