Tuesday, October 21, 2008

SPT List of 100

So we are now at #21 for this week.  I am trying to get it in under the wire.  :-)
#21 My eyes are always closed in photographs (ok maybe not always, but mostly)
I always have my eyes closed when pictures are taken.  Even when set on automatic and taking many in a row.  It is unbelievable.  It annoys my DH, who is snap happy and gets me with my eyes closed.  
I now try very hard to keep them open, or start with them closed and open when the picture takes. It is very frustrating for those taking my picture.  I won't tell you how many shots I had to take to get one with my eyes open.  :-)  Thank heavens for digital cameras.
It appears my little one has my disease.  Check out the picture below
It is hard to tell, but she has her eyes closed.  I took three shots exactly the same.  She has her eyes closed in every one of them.

6 comments:

The Monkeys said...

So funny. I always have red eye. I look like a demon. Again, thank goodness for digital.

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

My daughter-in-law has the same problem! We always have to snap several to get one with her eyes open.

Janet said...

just blame it on lack of sleep!

Unknown said...

i am now having visions of you staring bug eyed at the camera click after click after click. what an unusual ailment ;)

Missy said...

wow, i never knew that was a genetic trait! LOL

Jeanette said...

That is so funny. I wonder what gene that is that you passed on. Too cute.