I have been so bad about keeping this updated. Last week I meant to post about my fabulous Pink Envelope that arrived in the mail and about the cute Halloween costume that my youngest got and will wear probably daily until Halloween.
So here is my great pink envelope! I love Pink Christmas! Kristi is fabulous to put this together, I am not sure where she finds the time to accomplish all she does. So I have to shout out to Kristi and say THANKS!!

So here is my picture of how happy I was to get some fabulous mail. I have to remember how fun it is to get good mail and send more out to others. There is something so exciting about getting something other than a bill in the mail. I am even happy with a great catalog. :-)

And here is my little obsessed spiderman. The boy has spiderman on the brain. For awhile he watched the movie every day. We got this from a friend and he had to put it on right away. He wore it to the neighbors for a play date and had to get it out to show others. I don't have one of him in the costume, but when he puts it on he is especially proud of his muscles. So that was the highlights of my week. Other than the many activities that are "normal".

No comments:
Post a Comment