Sunday, December 28, 2008

Dreams really do come true. :-)

So awhile back I posted on things that I wanted. I had "cash" to burn. I did not end up getting any of the items listed, can't honestly remember what I did with it, probably paid bills. :-) Fast forward 8 months. I, the endless shopper, which occasionally pays off, went looking in the sale warehouse for some furniture. Lo and behold there is my fabulous coffee table marked down to half price. Now we are talking, the bargain hunter came out, more off if I pick it up today. OK
So here is my CASHBURN in my home, Merry Christmas to me!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Nice!!!!

PS. Brooke was sitting on my lap when I first opened your blog and she said "There's Chris, I love Chris, do you?" It was cute.

Heather said...

YES !!!!!!!!! I had to take a double take on several of your pictures to see if it was your house or a magizine

Emma said...

Looks awesome! New rug too?

Stacey said...

Beautiful! I love your centerpiece too! I use my tray and lantern on my coffee table, too, and I love to put flowers in it!

The Carlsons said...

That is an awesome table. I look forward to having something very similar someday since Sam ruined my current table.

Your house looked beautiful for the holidays.