This week Lelly's challenge is comfort. There are so many things this season that I find comfort in. My family, extended family, friends etc. But the biggest comfort is the reason for the season and the gift of comfort that comes with the Saviors birth and life.

I went to the live nativity at the Washington DC Temple with my family the other night. The comfort in watching my kids eyes light up as they told the story of Jesus' birth. How wonderful they were looking at pictures of his life in the visitors center. Each year they do a festival of lights with a live nativity. We enjoy going as a family.
What brings you comfort during the Holiday Season?
Those are my kids watching intently to the nativity. They were in such awe.
What brings you comfort during the Holiday Season?
11 comments:
What a nice evening for your family...
can you believe i've never seen a live Nativity?!?
the local LDS branch is having one on Friday night. i just noticed that the manger had been assembled.
I've never been to a live nativity before, that must be kind of cool. I find great comfort in the gospel.
what a wonderful way to celebrate the True meaning of Christmas!
I love live Nativities.
Wow! What a neat experience. Wish I could see it.
Love the pictures!
Comfort??? My family, my kids, my home, my beliefs, my friends.....and the list goes on!
This is amazing! What an opportunity! Luckyyyyyy....
That would be wonderful to see. I've never seen one....another thing to put on my life "to do" list. Thanks for sharing....
What an amazing display and how wonderful to see it through the eyes of your children.
Beautiful. We have to go up to DC this next week and see the lights too.
I find great comfort in staying away from crowded cramped events. Especially those with only one exit!
Post a Comment