Tuesday, December 23, 2008

SPT : PEACE

This week Lelly wanted us to post about PEACE. Peace for me is family time. Leaving all the worries of "Christmasing" behind and focus on family fun. We took time away for our family "Christmas" early. We went to NYC and enjoyed the kids and the sights. The thing that brought peace was just enjoying the time together. I know am rushing to finish Christmas. LOL But for these few days, we were peacefully enjoying NYC and time together.

How do you find Peace in the holiday season?

4 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Good for you! NYC with family...what a trip. Family time is what makes Christmas.

Unknown said...

it's been a very long time since i did NYC for Christmastime. glad you had a fun getaway!
merry Christmas!

Katie A. said...

Ooh, that would be cool to be in NYC for Christmas...I don't know if I could stand to be away from my extended family for the holidays, though.

Hope you have a fun trip!

Heather said...

WOW! I hope you had a Merry Christmas Chris!