Tuesday, April 17, 2007

SPT Challenge x 2

I am always looking for a good bathing suit. This is one from Lands End. It is $89. It is one of those three piece ones. So you have the top, bottom and a skirt. I love their suits and can never justify spending that much on a suit for myself. But here it is. The suit I would love for the summer!
I have to say that I am also a purse girl, so below is a picture of the Vera Bradley bag I would love to have for the pool, church or beach. It would have to be in place of the suit because it is $92. I love her stuff though. It would be GREAT!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ooh, good choices! i haven't even begun to address swimsuit season (and i live at the beach!!)

Chris said...

I do have some work to do before actually getting a swimsuit. :-)

Angie said...

OH!! I need a new suit so bad. So ahrd to find cute ones with enough support and coverage. Love it.

Angie said...

OH!! I need a new suit badly. It is so hard to find a cute one with enough support and coverage. Cute one.

donna said...

Oh I just got a really cute swimsuit from Macys. I also love Lands End.