So I finally cut my hair. It really is not that different, but it feels much better. Amazing what a few layers will do. So I am trying to decide if I like it or not. I actually enjoy short hair, but my husband prefers it long. What is it about men and long hair. So what do you think. Does it even look different? It was just a trim.
4 comments:
I can see you've had it layered, and the fringe and sides are shorter. I'm sure it feels great just having a bit of weight off it. My hair's really thick and heavy, so I can always physically feel the difference after a cut!
It's difficult if you want to try something radically different but your partner's slightly against it. My husband had a SEVERE shearing last month at the barber's and I HATED it! I could barely look at him :-O
The colour is fabby! Is that your own natural colour? It's lovely anyway.
It is my natural color. Thanks for the comment. So far I am able to leave it. Soon I will have to color the grey. :-0
it looks great! i love the feeling of getting a trim - it makes me feel lighter and younger, and then i wonder why i always wait so long between visits to the hairdresser!!
I feel that way too. I scheduled an appointment for 10 weeks. So I now will go more frequently. Maybe next time I will get a change. :-)
Post a Comment