I was so surprised when I got my mail yesterday. There was a package for me. Not my birthday or anniversary etc. Tucked in with the junk and the bills was a taped up white package. It was from my friend Kathy. I posted a picture of us in an earlier post. She sent the sweetest note and an angel magnet. It made my day. I need to get busy sending some fun mail out to some of my friends. It is a great feeling that someone was thinking of you.
So thanks Kathy!!
4 comments:
Is that Mary Engelbreit paper? I LOVE Mary Engelbreit! I'm thinking of turning Isla's nursery into a bit of an Engelbreit shrine! Haha!
Yes, it really does put a spring in your step, doesn't it, when you get a bit of Good Mail popping through your door. That magnet is a sweet little thing.
It is Mary Engelbreit paper. My friend Kathy LOVES Mary Engelbreit. Her basement was done in that before they moved. Now it is in her laundry room and any place that she wants when she finds something cute.
I think it would be great in a nursery. FUN!!
How fun good Mail!
How fun GOOD MAIL!
Post a Comment