Okay, so today I am finally going to get a haircut. I have not had my haircut since last July. As you can see in the above picture, it is long and has no actual style. AUGH!! I have VERY straight hair, so I can actually get away with that, but it is long overdue. I am a little nervous though, I actually go back to my hair dresser from High School, that is why it has been since July.
Today I am trying my neighbor's stylist for the first time. They always look great. So wish me luck! I will post a picture of the cut, if I like it. HA! Here is the before:
3 comments:
waiting patiently for the new look...
I've let my visits to the hairdressers go so long that I've actually let my HUSBAND cut it! No, he's not a barber or anything, but his mum used to cut hair so I've just relied on him having a bit of 'the skill' in his genes!
Am also waiting patiently behind Lelly for the new look...
That is brave. I don't think I would let my husband cut my hair. He likes it long anyway. :-)
Post a Comment