Monday, April 9, 2007

Happy Easter!! A family affair

I am not sure exactly how to participate in the spt theme. But I am going to post my pictures of Easter. I am the type of person that wants all three of my girls in coordinating dresses, I prefer them not to match. I want the color scheme continued with my son and my husband and I. I look each year for the "perfect" Easter outfits. I have yet to find them. I also want the china on the table, a fabulous center piece and FOOD, lots of food for everyone. This year none of that occurred, and yet it was one of my favorite Easter weekends that I have had in awhile. I am a sucker for family events. I love having family around, my mom jokes that we should live in a compound, all the family. Sometimes I agree. I love to see the cousins play to hang out and just have fun. We went to my cousins home the day before Easter for their son's baptism. It was so much fun. I learned that what I enjoy more than the perfect dress, is the time with family. I took some pictures of everyone just having fun. It was one of those moments where you realize that it is all about family, that is all. Here are some great pictures from Easter with the cousins. So here are my pictures of us "in my Easter bonnet with all the frills upon it..." The real frills, the extended family as well. It was a GREAT Easter!! I also posted a picture of my mom and my grandmother, they could not make it. Also one of my mom and dad, my mom was visiting her sister in Idaho, but here in spirit.
This is my mom and dad. On a sunny day not too long ago. You would never know it was 80 recently with the weather the way it is now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love your thoughts on the family frills! i'm so glad that you were able to have a wonderful easter!

thanks for joining us for spt!

Michelle Alley said...

Great pictures -looks like a really fun time with your family!