Wednesday, April 25, 2007

One Week and Counting

So one week from today I head to Women's Conference. I can't wait. I used to go all the time when we were living in Utah. Since we moved away I have only been back once before now. I had such a good time. It was so nice to choose classes that I personally need extra help with. The time away from the chaos that I call home. I am going with a good friend, Emma, and that is always fun. The best thing is, we are trying to make this a yearly event. Heaven on earth for a couple of days. Pure spiritual filling without interruption. Not to mention I get to go to bookstores and craft stores and go see a good friend's brand new home. I have not seen Wendy in over two years. So fun!! Can you tell I am excited to go?
It is only a couple of days, but it is so worth it for me. I can look for some guidance in my new calling in church. I even get to go to a class about raising teens. My oldest turns 14 in a couple of months, that means dances, youth conference and EFY. EEK!! I think I will need that hour long instruction, hints, and helps.
I am looking forward to going back to my alma mater. Something sentimental there.

No comments: