Friday, July 11, 2008

SSSSSSSSSUMMER FUN

The littles and I were heading out for a "fun-filled" day of errands. :-) We had to go and order glasses and a couple of other things. As we were getting ready to head out we saw a HUGE snake slither across the street into our yard. ( I am NOT a fan of snakes). We tried to get it out of our yard but it ended up heading into our bush. Now the neighbors were involved, who can stop kids from following snakes. It crawled into the bush and we could not get it out. So we got the hose and sprayed it. I am not sure what we thought we would do with it once we found it. It was like 2 1/2 feet long. We weren't going to carry it away. Once we started spraying the bush, it climbed the tree in the front yard. Now it was in the tree, we were not getting it down, so instead, we took pictures. Mine did not turn out well, since I only had my phone on me. But when I get my neighbors pictures, she went and got her good camera, I will post better ones. BTW, this would have been a good "SHADE" post for Tuesday, but there was no way I was getting near it to do the "self" of the portrait. :-)

5 comments:

Emma said...

This is when my boys would run screaming like a couple of girls and leave their mom to fend for herself.

Melodrama Mama said...

I agree - I steer clear of the creepy crawlies!

Heather said...

EWWW their only saving grace is they eat mice.

Unknown said...

eeewwww! that is one thing that would seriously freak me out!

Bren's Life said...

What it someone's pet snake or do snakes just roam the streets around there? All my kids would of been trying to catch it with no fear. I think I would of ran..