Tuesday, July 8, 2008

SPT: H2O

Lelly's July Challenges are:
these can be as easy or as challenging as you want them to be...just get out there and take some pictures!! july 1 sun july 8 water july 15 shade july 22 grass july 29 ice cream
So this week is WATER At the moment I am without children. A very rare occasion, especially when you have 4. So I am going to give you a glimpse into this week of "water" in the Riker household.
Child #1

Child # 2

Child 3 & 4

And then there is ME

UMMMM What is wrong with these pictures? I think I might need to get out a little more. What do you think?

17 comments:

Unknown said...

ha ha!! put down those gloves and get outside!!

i hope you are finding time to do some fun and relaxing "chris" things while the kids are away!!

Anonymous said...

HA! Isn't that the truth?! Looks like a fun summer, tho! (for the kids, anyway.) I'm with Lelly -- lose the gloves and trade 'em in for an inner tube!

Windy said...

I love lazy rivers!

Why is it that we moms have to still do all the regular household duties while everyone else is "on break"?!

Rebekah said...

ha ha! that's hilarious! i love your perspective.

Sarah said...

How funny! Your second picture made me want to go to a water park. I have not been for years.

Courtney said...

Oh my gosh...I am laughing out loud, Chris! Yeah, there is something seriously wrong with those pictures! I say, ditch the dishes and go get wet :)

Jeanette said...

Aint that the truth!!!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Oh ho, you nailed this one! What a great take on water SPT.

Rachael said...

There is something not right about that!

Dacia said...

You must be a mother! Love the post!

Lene said...

So true.

Bren's Life said...

Yeah - what's up with that!!! You should go visit your daughter in Hawaii... My neighbor got a dog. Sorry! I sure would take one, but got to talk hubby into it!!

MaryRC said...

LOL... So clever!

Melanie said...

everyday! love the life of being the mom!

Aranne and Dan said...

Hey there.. I am new to the SPT but loving them and also loving your pictures... I too love water parks and the relaxing lazy rivers... Get out and enjoy them!

Emma said...

Baxter keeps saying that he wishes he could be in Hawaii also. by the way what does spt stand for?

Melodrama Mama said...

Yes - you need to get out in the sun! How is the weather?