Wednesday, July 2, 2008

SPT(W) SUN; or Lack There Of

Once again I am slightly behind in posting my SPT of the week. I need to step it up a little. Sorry Lelly. :-) So this week our theme is SUN, or in my case, lack there of. You see this is what the clock says each morning that I am awakened by cute crying puppies. There is no sun at that hour. It is very hard to see but it says 4:21. There is not a sun here at that hour. I think in AZ it is up at that hour. :-) But not here. So this is what I would rather see in the morning when I awake

Not such a good picture of me, you can see the rays from way up high. This is 8 am. A much preferred time to be up and about. However I will post a couple of reasons why 4 am is not horrible. At the moment our lives are consumed with 5 adorable puppies weaning from their mama. They are doing great and sometimes make it until 5 am. Only two weeks left with these cute puppies, so I should not complain that most mornings I am singing Here Comes the Sun.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

i don't know how you do it!! i would have very little patience at 4:21 am :)

Anonymous said...

They are precious! I guess if somebody's gonna wake me up at 4:21am, I'd prefer them to be cute and fuzzy and totally adorable.

Melanie said...

I was up at 3:30 every morning for 9 years when I delivered newspapers, and in the summer I loved it. I loved watching the sun rise, and having it all to myself because any sane person was still in bed. Cute puppies by the way

Rhonda said...

...oh, I could just reach out and grab one of those puppies. So sweet. Although, getting up at the "crack of stupid" (sorry)... not so "cheery!"

Love your SPT!

Kim Sue said...

cute puppies :) you sound so definite, does that mean you have homes for them already?

Bren's Life said...

Oh my 4:21- I have no idea if the sun is up at that time here in AZ.. Since I am not...
Did you get rid of all your puppies? My neighbor is looking for a puppy & would fall in love with one of yours. Are you selling them or giving them away?
Seriously let me know!

Courtney said...

Your puppies are sooo cute! However, 4 am does not seem like much fun at all! Yes, you are correct that the sun is beginning to rise at about 4:30 here in the valley of the sun...agree, 8 am is a much kinder hour to awake with the sun!