This week our
SPT is grass. I remember as a kid playing all the time in grass and spending lots of time with
bare feet. Now not so much. We have "crunchy" grass at the moment. Lots of sun and not so much rain and no sprinkler system. :-) I remember just hanging out in the grass and reading. Now I sit in a chair. So here are a couple of shots.
1. Crunchy Front Yard Grass
2. More plush backyard grass
Check out what everyone else thinks of GRASS Here
9 comments:
Chris, I hope you have fun on your trip. I'm excited to read about it.
Crunchy grass describes some of the parts of our yard perfectly, too! But I don't remember being bothered by it as a kid.
Your backyard grass looks so soft and nice to walk in!
You look gorgeous in that picture. Your backyard grass looks so plush.
Crunchy grass is so sad. I hate to think of what ours would look like without a sprinkler system!
Man if we didn't have sprinklers we would just have dirt! because I'd never remember to go out & water it.
Have fun on your trip...
*crunch* grass... what a perfect description (sadly, huh)?
oh crunchy grass feels yucky, but soft grass... devine!!
I laughed about the crunchy grass- ours is more crunchy than soft this year.
grass is a mystery. The backyard looks nice! I wish I had a backyard.
Post a Comment