Tuesday, February 3, 2009

SPT: I Love it When You.....

Put the kids to bed at night.

I love that my DH comes home and after dinner reads with the kids and takes care of bedtime routine. I get to go up and give them a hug and a kiss, but the dealings of all else falls on him. When he is here.

So thanks DH! Love you lots for that!!

What does your DH do that you love?

Do you put the kids to bed in your home?

4 comments:

MaryRC said...

one of the perks of children growing older is bed time, they do it themselves. but back in the day my dh did it too. good men do :-)

Jeanette said...

Help with bedtime is the best!

Dacia said...

That's one of my favorites too! You're husband is awesome for doing that routine!

donna said...

I also love it when my Hubby helps with the bedtime routine.