I am saying I Love You When.................
I bake for you
I do not bake very well. I don't enjoy baking, except for bread. I love cooking, although I enjoy it more when someone actually wants to eat it. (picky kids)
But Alan likes to have home made cookies and cakes. So sometimes I oblige and make him or my kids cakes.
How do you say I love you...
Do you like to bake? What do you bake?

7 comments:
i like to bake cookies and brownies...but try not to do it too much because we are the only 2 in the house (no kiddos) and we really dont need to be eating the enitre batch of cookies or all the brownines! watch out waist line!;-)
I am saying I love you when I don't bake. That could be disaster in so many ways!
How sweet of you! I do like to bake, but it's not good for my waistline, so I try not to.
I agree with vgsmom - I say I love you by not baking! Store bought cookies/cakes taste so much better than mine. Isn't that sad!
Good loven' nothing gets to a man better than a good sweet cake. I like to bake, but I can not claim to be good at it. Cute photo!
We should swap I love to bake but hate to cook, mostly due to my picky eaters.
Cute...
Post a Comment