A cruise sounds wonderful. Time to make some plans...get the ball rolling... That is a super cute photo!
Now that's my idea of romance! Looks fun.
A cruise would be great. I have never been on one. But maybe one day.
ive never been, but i have cruisin friends who go all the time and just LOVE it..
I would love to go on another cruise with Ben. We went on a 3 day cruise as part of our honeymoon. For some reason, Ben's parents booked us a room with two twin beds. I felt like I was starring on my own 1950s sitcom...
A cruise is on our "one of these days" list.
A cruise would be way romantic. I have to wait for 2 more years. bummer!!! I can't wait till Easter. I am very excited!!!!
I think a cruise would be fabulous!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
A cruise sounds wonderful. Time to make some plans...get the ball rolling...
That is a super cute photo!
Now that's my idea of romance! Looks fun.
A cruise would be great. I have never been on one. But maybe one day.
ive never been, but i have cruisin friends who go all the time and just LOVE it..
I would love to go on another cruise with Ben. We went on a 3 day cruise as part of our honeymoon. For some reason, Ben's parents booked us a room with two twin beds. I felt like I was starring on my own 1950s sitcom...
A cruise is on our "one of these days" list.
A cruise would be way romantic. I have to wait for 2 more years. bummer!!! I can't wait till Easter. I am very excited!!!!
I think a cruise would be fabulous!
Post a Comment