My cousin Anitra posted this on her blog, and I thought it would be fun. It is a time of year when I need some fun. What better than a crafty give away.
this is how it goes:
The first 3 people to leave a comment on this (my) post will receive a handmade gift from me during this year—when and what will be a surprise. There’s a small catch. You knew there would be, didn’t you? Post this on your blog and then come back and leave a comment telling me you’re in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift.
You are risking what a handmade gift from me might entail, but that is the fun right. :-)
4 comments:
Okay, I'm in- just to see how the creativity fairy touches you (and no, that's not sarcastic!!)
I love you chris!!! thanks for all you do!!!
saige
I'm in... :) I couldn't resist a challenge to do something nice for 3 of my friends!!
i'm still sad that people are so hesitant to do this. i mean...seriously people!
there is technically still a spot open on mine...nearly a month later.
Post a Comment