Tuesday, March 3, 2009

SPT EIGHT IS GREAT!!

Lelly's Challenge for March each tuesday of march, your challenge is to feature the number 8. you have free reign each week to decide how you will include the number in your post. the only rule is that the numeral itself must be part of the photograph!! so get out there and search for 8s!! i bet you can find them everywhere
So here is the time and program that I love to watch!!
Where did you find 8's?
Do you watch American Idol?

4 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I haven't seen it yet this year. ARe there some good ones?

Mrs. Match said...

Great idea! I'm having a lot of trouble with this "easy" SPT. I am tempted to steal yours. I don't watch American Idol anymore, but I can see why people watch it. I just hate the suspense when they wait forever to announce the finalists!

Lene said...

Perfect SPT

MaryRC said...

ive missed a few spts, but i like AI as well, but i skip the auditions, all the hooo haws bore me.. great spt