Thursday, March 5, 2009

Favorite Things Swap: From Diana!

I loved participating in this SWAP. It was so fun to gather things to send, but fabulous to get this box in the mail. I was so excited to open it up.

Inside there was a great note explaining all of the fabulous things Diana (forgetfulone) had sent me.

Look at the cute colorful bags. The little ones were wrapped so cute that I did not want to rip the paper.

The contents inside these beautiful packages were great! Scented candle (love those myself). Fun spring color and smells yummy! Lavender bath gel to soak in the tub! From a favorite shop of mine too. (Really these are her favorites, but so far are matching mine too). Cute journal and paper with a pen. Love those as well. YUMMY chocolate. I will be hiding this from my family by the way. =) And a book with a bookmark.

I love all of this and can't wait to read the book. It is funny because in the last week, I have had several people comment about the Kite Runner. I have said, "I need to read that". Now no excuse. It is now in my hot little hands to read.

THANKS SO MUCH DIANA! Love everything.

Note to self: Must do this again. Thanks Mamarazzi!!

10 comments:

Allison said...

Oh, my gosh! I sent my swap mate my absolute favorite book, but Kite Runner is my next favorite! So good. Love all the other goodies. Have fun!

Forgetfulone said...

I'm glad you liked everything! I love mine too. I'm writing my post as I type this. Came here to get the link to your blog to put in my post. Kite Runner was the best book I read last year. I couldn't quit talking about it. I even got my husband to read it, and he liked it. Don't see the movie, which will disappoint you. The book is GREAT! I hope I packed your blox with plenty of goodness! The Aromatherapy is my favorite! lavendar and vanilla. It really does induce better sleep. B&BW is one of my favorite stores!

Enjoy!

Emma said...

You got quite the loot. YOu will have to let me borrow that book when we get there!!!

Amy B said...

Wow your swap gifts are great. i LOVE lavender anything.

Mamarazzi said...

I am so glad you decided to play!

Your post is perfect! Thank you for including pictures and links and for signing in to Mr. Linky correctly. You. Are. Awesome.

There is a poll on my sidebar for the theme for the next swap scheduled for April. I hope you come by and vote.

HUGS!! I am so glad that you and your partner enjoyed the swap! You got some FAB stuff!

Daryl said...

another good box of fun .. enjoy

jewelstreet said...

Lavender is so sensational. A perfect calming scent. It was like Christmas, wasn't it?

MaryRC said...

theres that tune i dig. wasnt the swap fun chris? thought i was never gonna get my package out! i too need to read the kite runner. and what yummy stuff you got.

Cris said...

This was so fun and you gifts are so adorable. I can not wait for the next one. Vist my site and see just what wonderful gifts I got at
http://jag-wonderfullife.blogspot.com/

I am LoW said...

Love The Kite Runner but A Thousand Splendid Suns (same author) is WAY better!

:)