K and her friend planned to do their talent at the school's talent show. We recorded it. They were great. Looks like they had fun too. :-)
How FUN!! Great idea, Kate!! Makes me consider doing a talent show for a primary activity....I must be loony....
what a hoot! way to go, kate!
It IS my ma!! haha!!Can't comment back on my blog or else I'll throw off the numbers. :-)
(and is your mom going to crack up when she's see's my mom's picture on your blog? haha!)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How FUN!! Great idea, Kate!! Makes me consider doing a talent show for a primary activity....I must be loony....
what a hoot! way to go, kate!
It IS my ma!! haha!!
Can't comment back on my blog or else I'll throw off the numbers.
:-)
(and is your mom going to crack up when she's see's my mom's picture on your blog? haha!)
Post a Comment