Tuesday, March 31, 2009

SPT:Eight is Great!!

Today is my youngest daughter's 10th birthday.  Since SPT is all about 8's,  I thought I would "cheat" a little and make it about her and friends that are almost always here for her birthday.
So my 8 for this week is the 8 kids that get together once a year to hang out.
The above picture is of them at the Easter Egg Roll last year.  And below at the National Zoo, the same 8 kids. The same family is coming in a week, and we will have this year's picture of our 8 kids.  
So do you do something every year that is special?
Is it with the same people?

9 comments:

Alisa said...

8 kids- a big group of kids to do things with! Sounds like you have a good time together-

MaryRC said...

yep easter time! its so great to catch up on an annual basis. especially if its an occasion to look forward to. happy birthday to your girlie!

Courtney said...

luv your 8 kiddos...i am sure at times that makes for some crazy for sure! what fun!

jenn said...

how fun to have good friends to hang with year after year after year!

jakenapril said...

that's a gr8 group of 8! and even better that they're all good friends!

Ann On and On... said...

Happy birthday to your daughter. I remember turning 10. I was so excited to be in the double digits.

Nice photos!

janna said...

fun!!

Janet said...

hey, the lilies of the valley look great! I hope they are smelling like spring...

Happy Birthday, Sarah! It was a beautiful day up here- I hope it was just as sunny there!

Joe Phillips said...

Can I send our kids?

Spring break starts tomorrow for the kids, and it is snowing today.