Tuesday, February 17, 2009

SPT: The first thing that attracted me to you was...

tuesday, february 17th the first thing that attracted me to you was...
Your sense of humor and fun loving take on life!

This is a picture of Alan, long before we were dating. I was probably 15 when this was taken. He was always fun and goofy. I would definitely laugh whenever he was around.

He was always up for an adventure as well. He convinced me to go camping with a group of Young Adults in our church. I DO NOT do camping. :-) But somehow he convinced me it would be fun. It was. (shhh don't tell anyone)

14 comments:

Sarah said...

I think sense of humor is the most attractive quality in a man.

Anonymous said...

That's so cute!

Tina said...

Gotta love a man with a great sense of humor!

donna said...

i have to agree. Got to have a great sense of humor.

Ann On and On... said...

Oh the things we do for love. Humor is really important to me as well. Sometimes it is what gets us through some hard times and bad days.

Staci said...

That's cute!

Tiffany said...

I'm with the crowd, he's got to be able to make you laugh. He looks like the life of the party in that first one.

Tara Bennett said...

Aaaah, a man with a sense of humor. There's just nothing better!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Now that is successful love....make camping attractive to a noncamper.

I'm glad you've always enjoyed him and his personality. What a good thing.

Bdubs said...

Yes, sense of humor is so so important. It's so nice to have a man that can make you laugh, and also show you new things, like how fun camping can be!

Liz said...

I've got a fun one, too!

Dacia said...

The humor was the same thing I used for my post this week. It adds to life quite a bit doesn't it?

Lene said...

Humor is a very good thing.

Forgetfulone said...

I hope your love lasts forever. A man that makes you laugh is a keeper.