LET THE FUN BEGIN!
Anyone want a puppy? :-)
How cute! you got a bunch ohhhs from my kids and a few we should get one! but yah!! Congrats and goodluck!
how did it go? what was it like? wow!
Oh dear, I'm just overloaded with cute this week. First Elizabeth and baby Kea, and now Gigi and her puppies!I still recognize that expression!Well done, Gigi!
Whew - you are going to be busy! Good thing you have so much down time - ha ha!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How cute! you got a bunch ohhhs from my kids and a few we should get one! but yah!! Congrats and goodluck!
how did it go? what was it like? wow!
Oh dear, I'm just overloaded with cute this week. First Elizabeth and baby Kea, and now Gigi and her puppies!
I still recognize that expression!
Well done, Gigi!
Whew - you are going to be busy! Good thing you have so much down time - ha ha!
Post a Comment