Wednesday, May 21, 2008

SPT: Something Borrowed (a little late)

So I am just like Lelly and some others and that is my "something borrowed" is time. I am so far behind in blogging. I need to update. But right now I am borrowing time with a "calm" home. It is now TIME
I am awaiting the puppies. EEK!

Time is ticking away. They will be here soon. Today, maybe tomorrow. Seriously what was I thinking. :-)

I will post the cute pics. :-)

5 comments:

Bren's Life said...

Oh how sweet. She sure looks like she's ready to have the pups. Do you know ahead of time how many she'll have or it's just a waiting game for you too? Do you have to do anything to help her?

Anonymous said...

Oooh, puppies! How cute! What breed is your pooch?

Chris said...

She is a Bichon

Amanda :-) said...

Gosh, I recognize that expression - even in a little doggie! What a little pooch!

Unknown said...

good luck with those puppies!