So I was visiting my friend Amanda's blog and saw the cutest signature. I loved it and wondered how to get one of my own. So I found the site and created.
What do you think?
To get to the signature site, click on my signature. It will take you there. Have fun! It is a lot of choices for an indecisive girl. You are right Amanda. :-)
4 comments:
I love it! What's the site? You didn't tell us that.. I wish I had a cute signature for real...
I think its great! I think that I might go for one of my own!
Hurrah!! I love it!
I meant to post about that site and how you do it, but kept forgetting - so thanks for mentioning it on your blog.
It's hard deciding on a font and a size and an angle of slant, isn't it? Too much choice can be a bad thing (for an indecisive girl)!
To get to the signature site, click on my signature. It will take you there. Have fun!
It is a lot of choices for an indecisive girl. You are right Amanda. :-)
Post a Comment