So I have to answer these?.....
Four Movies I could watch over and over
1. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
2. Serendipity
3. When Harry Met Sally (TV version :-) )
4. Almost any Chick Flick sad but true
Four jobs I have had
1. Operator at answering service
2. Concessions at Lowe's Theatre
3. Jewelry counter at Service Merchandise
4. Part time Nanny
Four Places I have Lived
1. Fremont CA
2. Mendon LA
3. New Haven CT
4. Longmeadow MA
Four of my Favorite dishes or Food
1. Mexican
2. Chilli's Southwest Cobb Salad
3. Chipotle
4. Crab, legs, cakes etc
Four TV shows I love
1. Psych
2. Monk
3. Burn Notice
4. Gray's or House
Four Sites I visit Daily
1. Southern Living at HOME
2. Email
3. Lelly
4. Yahoo
Four Places I've Vacationed
1. Italy
2. Puerto Rico
3. Disney World
4. Rochester NY
Four places I'd rather be right now
1. On a cruise
2. Visiting friends in Chicago
3. Disney World
4. A very nice and quiet beach
Four People I am Tagging
1. Wendy
2. Sonya
3. Emma
4. Allie

6 comments:
Ohhh! I'm procrastinating housework again LOL. Do we answer here or on our own blog? Remember...I'm blonde :).
I love those TV shows too. Well the 1st 3 pf them... I hope they all come back with the new season..
Fun to learn about you. We have some of the same interests. I wish I could say I've been to Disney World & Paris..
umm i found a typo. you don't spell rochester C-h-i-c-a-g-o.
I am hurt:)
Heather, Ya it is just the Rochester thing. Can you meet me in Chicago? :-) And bring Paul?
A lot of that is new to me. The jobs, the food, the TV shows. I'm the same with email. I'd feel weird if I went a whole day without checking it.
hi!!
Post a Comment