I have to post today on our excursion to the ER. Drew fell today while goofing off with his sister and hit his head on the desk. When asked what happened, he told the nurse he was hit by a desk. She asked him if he was moving or the desk was moving. I was laughing, it was definitely him that was moving. :-) He got right under his eyebrow in just the right spot to rip it open. It is actually the first set of stitches I have had to deal with. I have to say it has been almost 15 years of raising kids. Knock on wood. Not a bad track record of kids with stitches. Drew is young, however, so we will see. In the mean time, here are some pics of the eve. The above picture is the numbing solution. He had that on for about half an hour. 

This above and below are the after shots. He has 4 stitches in that small gash above his eye. He did great. They wanted to wrap him up, to tie him down. I told the nurse that would upset him more. So they trusted him to hold still, he did awesome.


2 comments:
Ouch! Sisters can be so mean LOL! What a cool scar that will be :).
AAAHHH! I am glad that it wasn't too serious!
Post a Comment