My SPT a little late, so it is SPW. I was a little busy yesterday, and did not get to post for Lelly's challenge. Her challenge was: so, for next week, a simple challenge. take a few moments to take a great self-portrait. fix your hair, freshen your lipstick, wear your favorite shirt. get outside, or stay inside, but take the time to find a shot that you love. i want to see beautiful photos of my beautiful friends, something to remember you all by as i wade through the next few months.
I always enjoy her SPT invites. I tend to blog about daily happenings, sometimes interesting, other times probably very boring. On SPT days, I get to think of out of the ordinary things to post. Think about myself, or project. Even the weeks I don't actually post about it, I still think about what I could do. I also have a great time reading about everyone else that participates. Very creative people out there. So I was sad to think that there would be a hold on these fun challenges.
Ah, but I am gullible. Yeah for Lelly and April Fools! So since I got to read about April Fools before getting my "portrait" taken. Here are some of me laughing, because I did laugh out loud at her post. :-)



Thanks Lelly for not leaving and for the laughs I had during my crazy day!
4 comments:
Love the laughing!
(and so glad that this was just a joke this week!)
I'm like you, I'll have to post pictures a day late. I was fooled big time. I just couldn't seem to remember all day that it was April Fools.
You have a really pretty smile. You look great in your picture. I love your wall coloring. What room is that painted in? Is it pink? Love it!
Are these self portraits? Because they look fantastic! What a hottie!
Post a Comment