Monday, April 28, 2008

Braces and Talents

I can't believe I have gone so long without blogging at all. It has been a busy week, so maybe that is why. I also decided that going to the gym every morning is a good thing, and have started going everyday to try and be more healthy in my life. So besides the daily gym visit, I have been doing doctors and ortho appointments and a talent show at the end of the week.
So here below is my fabulous eldest with her new braces. She chose light blue bands. Hard to see them in this picture though. So much fun.
The school had their annual talent show last week. So we all went to watch 40 different talents from the many kids in the school. They did such a good job. I only had my cell phone with me, the DH took the real pictures. Below is two of my Brownie girls dancing. They did such a great job. I wish I had pictures of all of my Brownies. So many of them shared their talent.

Here is my little on Kate doing a dance to an Emily Osmet song. She and her friend Kathryn made up a cute routine of dance moves and gymnastics. They were awesome. They also had so much fun getting ready, the matching outfits, the practices and the beautiful flowers at the end of their debut.

So it was quite a week. Hopefully I will have more time this week to blog some happenings.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Braces...what fun, NOT! At least she will have beautiful teeth and for that I guess it is worth it. What a busy week!